Monday, September 7, 2009

Caffe Ladro

Now this is a subject that I definitely am going to have to research more thoroughly, but initial findings reveal that Caffe Ladro was definitely my favorite Seattle coffee shop. It's true that my sample size was small and my sample was not random, however, initial evidence strongly hints at the possibility that this is one of Lindsay's happy places.
This shop was located in downtown, downstairs from the Traver Gallery (see later post).
They have a gold Buddha.
Caffe Ladro sells all fair trade organic coffee--of which, I am, A sucker, for. It was also my favorite to drink (single shot tall americano with soy. See previous statement about being a sucker.) In technical terms, I thought it was really really tasty and good. Lots of flavor with out being acidic. However, we are in the process of assembling a focus group of Lindsays to confirm these results.
I agree.
The Stranger! In print!

No comments:

Post a Comment