Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lisa and Chris' Wedding

Here is the story of Lisa and Chris.
One night in her wild child days, Lisa got all liquored up on Boone's Farm (Wildberry flavor) and woke up the next day with a ring on her finger and a tattoo of the name "Chris" encased in a heart on her butt. And the rest is history.
Or she met this really upstanding fellow Chris at her previous job, and after a long friendship and carefully considered courtship they got married in an intimate yet tasteful ceremony at her suburban baptist church (with her parent's permission of course). I can't quite remember which way it happened.
And these pictures certainly aren't helping my confusion!
Not only was our present the best, it was also the most elegantly wrapped.
I want to put that in my mouf.
I will bite that right out of your hand mister!

No comments:

Post a Comment