Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miro Tea

The tea shop so nice we visited twice! The first time was to visit with Thomas' MD friend Zack on day 2.
I was experiencing the goose-poop-on-my-pants and the oh-my-god-everyone-at-work-hates-me freak out when this happened.
However, this place is super, super bad ass. If you know me in recent years then you understand that I am unable to function unless my blood stream is 45% tea by volume at all times. So, on day 4 Thomas and I went back to chill and get in some relaxing tea house time before flying back to Dallas.
Free samples!
Sorry this is fuzzy, too pun-ny to not be included.
I bought a new tea ball to replace the one i lost at work the previous week. Also, some loose tea so I could bring some happies home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment