Monday, September 21, 2009

After.

Look I cleaned it up! This is where all those huge jungle vines used to be growing.
Now you can't say I never do anything around here.
Onions already sprouting.
I grew peanuts!
Pipian from Tuxpan bud.
I put down new grass seed (fescue) and mulched with straw.
Plastic to try to tamp down the bermuda grass.
Unruly tomato and eggplant now in cages.
This is what we are trying to achieve.
Okra.
Tatsoi refugee found growing under other stuff.
Pipian from Tuxpan, product of the vines that took over the yard this summer. Selling at Central Market for $8. If you have any idea what to do with these, please come over and help yourself.
Hollyhocks I haven't killed yet.
Bianca benevolently watches over all with her all-approving stare of benevolence.

No comments:

Post a Comment