Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Creek

More photos from Breckenridge, the huge park across the street from our home. I tried to find some interesting information to do a little write up on it, but the internet did not provide. Thomas says that the soccer fields used to be landfill, which is sad but I suppose is alright; at least the made a nice park. This little stream is sweet and very clear in places. I'd like to know what it's called and how it was made.
My Vibram Five Fingers!
Little Juniper and a blue sky.
Dried up Queen Anne's Lace.
Ah Dallas, if only you valued your natural resources. This is a start, but if we valued this park and creek as a community some thing tells me there wouldn't be so much trash floating around in the creek. It potentially could be a great place to swim on hot summer days. I'm sure the roaming bands of feral children I see around here would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment